Account Manager Idol of the Year
Senior Account Manager
Affiliate Manager Idol of the Year
Casino Dealer Idol of the Year
English Speaking Game Presenter
Casino Idol of the Year
Director, Game Products
Compliance and Regulated Markets Idol of the Year
Head of Compliance
Copywriter Idol of the Year
Content Team Manager
Customer Service Idol of the Year
Customer Service Training Team Leader
Design Idol of the Year
Senior Graphic Designer
Developer Idol of the Year
Database Engineering Manager
Fraud and Risk Idol of the Year
Head of Payments & Risk
Manager Idol of the Year
Director of Product
Office Management Idol of the Year
Recruitment Idol of the Year
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Sales Idol of the Year
Business Development Manager
SEO Idol of the Year
Head of Search
VIP Idol of the Year
Senior Key Account Manager
Employer of the Year
CEO of the Year
Employer Branding of the Year
Outstanding Contribution to the Industry
Founder and CEO
Terms and Conditions
By submitting the entry form to iGaming Idol, you understand and fully accept the following terms:
- You can only enter the competition or nominate a colleague/friend the nominee who is:
- Currently employed within an iGaming company based here in Malta
- Either working for a gaming operator or working for a supplier to the iGaming industry, who’s revenue is solely derived from iGaming operators i.e. iGaming platform suppliers, game studios, iGaming recruitment agencies etc.
- Lives the majority of the year in Malta i.e. Malta is their base
- If your nomination is shortlisted, the next step is to meet the judges for your category. The date and time will be different for each of the categories and will be communicated as soon as the date is set with the judges. You will be expected to come and meet the judges at the Hilton hotel at a given day and time.
- Unfortunately there is no option to reschedule such appointment, once given.
- You must show up and register minimum 30 minutes before your appointment.
- Failure to do so, will result in disqualification.
- By entering into the iGaming Idol competition, you acknowledge, understand and accept that there may be pictures and video taken at any time. Such pictures and footage may be used for promotional purposes of iGaming Idol at any time at the sole discretion of iGaming Idol, even for future iGaming Idol events in the future. The rights and ownership of such footage and/or pictures belongs to and remains the sole property of iGaming Idol and no payment nor compensation will be given at any time.
- The voting and judging is done fully by the selected judges in each category, under the supervision of our Audit Partner, BDO Malta. The selection of judges is done at the sole discretion of iGaming Idol management.
- In the situation that a judge in a given category is too closely connected with a nominee in that same category, for example by working in the same company, that judge will not be allowed to participate in the voting process of that particular nominee.
- iGaming Idol reserves the right to disqualify any nominee at our sole discretion, should their behaviour or attitude be offensive, aggressive or otherwise not follow what is regarded as accepted behaviour in society in general.
Your Nomination has been sent!