Congratulations to the 49 finalists of iGaming Idol 2017 – good luck on the 26th September on the awards night at Hilton Malta.
Affiliate Manager of the Year
Business Intelligence of the Year
Casino Product Idol of the Year
Design and User Experience Idol of the Year
Laura Zarb Cousin
Compliance and Regulated Markets Idol of the Year
Customer Service Idol of the Year
HR Manager Idol of the Year
Fraud & Risk Idol of the Year
Live Casino Dealer Idol of the Year
Joscelyn James Sims
Manager Idol of the Year
SEO/SEM Idol of the Year
Sports Product Idol of the Year
Talent Acquisition Idol of the Year
Francesco De Lucia
Tech Back-End Idol of the Year
Tech Front-End Idol of the Year
VIP Manager Idol of the Year
Terms and Conditions
By submitting the entry form to iGaming Idol, you understand and fully accept the following terms:
- You can only enter the competition or nominate a colleague/friend the nominee who is:
- Currently employed within an iGaming company based here in Malta
- Either working for a gaming operator or working for a supplier to the iGaming industry, who’s revenue is solely derived from iGaming operators i.e. iGaming platform suppliers, game studios, iGaming recruitment agencies etc.
- Lives the majority of the year in Malta i.e. Malta is their base
- If your nomination is shortlisted, the next step is to meet the judges for your category. The date and time will be different for each of the categories and will be communicated as soon as the date is set with the judges. You will be expected to come and meet the judges at the Hilton hotel at a given day and time.
- Unfortunately there is no option to reschedule such appointment, once given.
- You must show up and register minimum 30 minutes before your appointment.
- Failure to do so, will result in disqualification.
- By entering into the iGaming Idol competition, you acknowledge, understand and accept that there may be pictures and video taken at any time. Such pictures and footage may be used for promotional purposes of iGaming Idol at any time at the sole discretion of iGaming Idol, even for future iGaming Idol events in the future. The rights and ownership of such footage and/or pictures belongs to and remains the sole property of iGaming Idol and no payment nor compensation will be given at any time.
- The voting and judging is done fully by the selected judges in each category, under the supervision of our Audit Partner, BDO Malta. The selection of judges is done at the sole discretion of iGaming Idol management.
- In the situation that a judge in a given category is too closely connected with a nominee in that same category, for example by working in the same company, that judge will not be allowed to participate in the voting process of that particular nominee.
- iGaming Idol reserves the right to disqualify any nominee at our sole discretion, should their behaviour or attitude be offensive, aggressive or otherwise not follow what is regarded as accepted behaviour in society in general.
Your Nomination has been sent!